The Swartz Story

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lake Travis

We went to Austin today for our 5 1/2 year anniversary. We went to the Oasis restaurant which sits on the lake & the views from the tables outside are gorgeous. It was so much fun and the food was good too. We drove around and admired the beautiful lake and houses. We also went to a park on the lake and watched the water out on some rocks. It was fun and very beautiful. We didn't know such a thing existed in Austin. I hope you enjoy the pics!
View from the restaurant

At the park

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

oooh how fun! the last picture of you two is so sweet.

Carla Jo said...

Five and a half years...Congrats! The Oasis is one of my favorite places in the world. It a box filled with treasures tucked away in my closet, I have pictures of David and me that were taken in the photo booth at the Oasis probably 20 years ago...Man! It is definitely one of the most beautiful places in Texas.

Jill said...

we used to go to the Oasis on special occasions! So pretty- I had forgotten about that place! Thanks I just thought of some good memories there!