The Swartz Story

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Honest Scrap Award

When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with 'Honest Weblog'. List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"

I have been given this award by my sweet friend Jill, she has become quite the blogger but her handmade scrapbooks are amazing. She says I'm crafty, I like to try new ideas and crafts but haven't actually worked on my scrapbook in a long time. I need to do that, now that I'm not studying. Anyway here it goes.

1-I am afraid of heights. I don't ride roller coasters and I'm not very adventurous. I don't even like the omni theatre when it looks like you are flying. I can't stand it and I have to close my eyes.
2-I am lazy. I have a gym membership and go maybe once a week. That is a waste of money. My friend Jackie is so dedicated and goes almost everyday, but I just can't seem to put it as a priority. I need to discipline myself, but the truth is I would rather watch t.v. or something. Sad I know.
3-Another reason why I'm lazy. I wear my hair up almost every single day now. I think this started since I have been in school, but I just never feel like fixing my hair and when I do wear it down it gets on my nerves and I want to put it up. Karson even mentioned one day that he likes it when my hair is down. That is pretty sad.
4-I like to be in control and have things done my way. I can be quite bossy sometimes. Not everyone has seen this side of me, but if you know me well then I'm sure you have seen it.
5-I use to be more of a push-over but I have come to speak my mind more and say what I'm thinking. This isn't always a good thing. I also talk too much and don't listen enough.
6-I love carbs and sugar. I love to eat "bad food" it tastes so good. I know that will catch up with me eventually but I'm really a sucker for mexican and chocolate. (not together)
7-My sister and I share a lot of our clothes. I never thought we would be able to since we are 5 years apart but we can finally fit into a lot of each others clothes. It is fun, but sometimes we disagree on who can wear what.
8-Yes I love my sister, but we still fight, even now at 18 and 23. Sad huh! I think it will be this way until we don't live together or share a bathroom.
9-I love crafts and coming up with new projects and ideas, but I don't always follow them through. Like what I said about my scrapbook earlier, I started it this summer all excited and bought everything and then school started and I haven't worked on it in months. I also started making hair bows and that kept me from the scrapbooking as well.
10-I have a bad habit of biting my nails or picking at them. I have done this since I was little and just can't stop. Even when I get my nails done I still want to mess with them. I don't know if I will ever break this habit.
So that's me! The good, the bad, and the ugly.
The award goes to:
Kyna-She is such an inspiration and true servant.
Megan-My new friend I met this year in school who also got me to start making bows.
Jennifer-My dear friend who moved away a few years ago and is now moving very far away.
Mandy- My friend who is little like me, and have even had people mix us up at church. I don't think we look alike, I think people say that because we are both small, short, and blonde.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Aw thanks Alison! I'm going to put this one up on my blog right now!! :)