Yeah, I know I've really been slacking when it come to writing the blog. It has been a busy past couple of months with work and school and all. Here is what has been going on:
We got a new kitty! He is about a year old, Karson got him from a friend who just had a baby so they didn't want the cat anymore, he is super sweet and cute. His name was Alex, but we call him kitty, sugar, bubba (Karson), sugie, and boogie. Anyways, I have fallen in love with him.
We got a new kitty! He is about a year old, Karson got him from a friend who just had a baby so they didn't want the cat anymore, he is super sweet and cute. His name was Alex, but we call him kitty, sugar, bubba (Karson), sugie, and boogie. Anyways, I have fallen in love with him.
We celebrated Easter with our whole family (mine & his)
We turned 25! I can't believe it, it sounds so old. Oh well, at our school carnival a parent thought I was one of the highschool cheerleaders. HAHA I said "no I work here".
We celebrated Mother's Day and I cooked for Karson's parents. My parents went to see my grandmother. I am going to see them in June, so we stayed here. Then for my mom, my sis and I took her out to eat and to a movie last weekend.
I finished my school semester. I don't go back until July and then I will graduate next May!
My work had our end of the year party. We had a fajita bar at George's Too, it was fun. I have really enjoyed working there this year and I love everyone I work with and the kids too. There are even a few of us Midway girls too. I love CCE!
So anways, there are only about 12 more days of school (work) and then Karson and I are going on vacation to South Padre again and then I will have the summer off! I'm excited!
2 comments:
Hi Alison! Glad to see you back!!! Love the family picture and your kitty looks sweet. FUN school, too!!! Hope to see you around soon. Have fun on your vacation!
Enjoyed the update! I totally see the high school cheerleader-Enjoy these compliments. :) Cute kitty, too. Glad y'all are doing well. Enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment