Random Pictures - Days 32-35 of 365
Day 32
Our kitty the "dog". Here he is eating ice cream off a spoon. No matter what we are eating he get very close to us and meow until we give him some of our food. When we are eating at the table, he even sits in a chair and waits for us to drop something or give him something. Sure he eats his cat food, but for some reason, also likes human food. He likes chips, pasta, ice cream, chicken, and pretty much everything I can think of. I think the only time he hasn't eaten something was when it was a vegetable. We only give him a bite every now and then, but it is funny. Silly kitty!
****Update**** So yesterday I found out he also likes sweet potatoes. Yes, I think he might be a dog. But, he does have a cat's personality.
****Update**** So yesterday I found out he also likes sweet potatoes. Yes, I think he might be a dog. But, he does have a cat's personality.
Day 33
My first car! Which I actually owned about 9 years, from when I was 16 until last year. Sadly, after we sold it, the lady who bought it totaled it. May you RIP Honda!
Day 34
My current car! It actually used to be Karson's, but I really like it. I never thought I would own a mustang, but now I love them. Karson also sells Ford parts so it's convenient for us.
Day 35




No comments:
Post a Comment