So I found this pizza dough recipe at Your Lighter Side. The secret is using cauliflower. I didn't read the directions correctly, me-no, and accidentally cooked the whole pizza with toppings at once. You are supposed to cook crust first, then add toppings and broil. Anyways, it still turned out good and Karson loved it. I think next time I'll follow the directions and it will be even better. Karson has been doing atkins off and on the past few years and this was a great way to eat low carb. This recipe is so good that she was even on Dr. Oz and got to share her story and a few recipes. Thanks Jamie!
2 comments:
Hey! Thanks for the kudos! I have to say I wasn't personally on Dr. Oz' show. My recipe was. Your pizza looks great! I'll be right over for lunch.
thanks,sorry I didn't watch the whole thing only a clip. I thought you were the lady who showed the different foods and talked about her weight loss
Post a Comment