We went to South Padre Island again this year, for the third time. We really like it there and this year Karson's parents went with us. We had a lot of fun and a lot of good food.
Our Condo
.pool view from balcony
ocean view from balcony
Karson and his dad
Karson's parents
I love my hubby!
crab stuffed jalapenos = delicious
stuffed shrimp rockefeller
bridge to the island
Pirate's Landing - yummy eating place on the bay with a pier and little shops
at the beach
people by us were feeding the seagulls
lighthouse in Port Isabel
the only sunset picture I took
I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!
Our Condo
.pool view from balcony
ocean view from balcony
Karson and his dad
Karson's parents
I love my hubby!
crab stuffed jalapenos = delicious
stuffed shrimp rockefeller
bridge to the island
Pirate's Landing - yummy eating place on the bay with a pier and little shops
at the beach
people by us were feeding the seagulls
lighthouse in Port Isabel
the only sunset picture I took
I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment