We went to San Antonio this weekend to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. We stayed at this really cute 50's cuban style hotel. It is called the Hotel Havana. I actually found it on a living social deal and thought we should try it out. Karson and I enjoyed the historical charm of the hotel.
Hotel Havana
We really liked it and had fun on the river walk, although it was a little walk to where the restaurants and shops were. I have really started liking photography. I just use a Canon Power Shot, which doesn't alter photos or change lenses or anything, but it takes pretty good pictures. Then I use picnic to edit them, which has some pretty cool effects. Here are some of the pictures I took of historic buildings and on the river walk.
We also went and looked at the Alamo. It took us forever to get there due to our lack of direction and the huge congestion of people. It was crazy there on the busy part of the river walk and the streets. I have always wanted to go to New York, but after just having to deal with this, I don't think I'm going to New York. Too many people!
You didn't think I forgot the food, did you? You know I love food and yes I take pictures of that too!
Calamari at Pappadeaux in Austin on the way
The yummiest queso ever at the Iron Cactus
Yummy fajitas for dinner
Fried churros for dessert at the OCHO lounge at our hotel
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally and provides so much for our family. Happy Anniversary baby, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment