The Swartz Story

Monday, August 1, 2011

Fun with the fam!

This weekend my sister and I went to see our Nanna, aunt, and cousins.  We spent some time playing in the pool with our little cousins and then going out to eat with my Nanna, playing skip bo, and then watching a movie.  I love getting to spend quality time with my family.

Foster showing off his COOL goggles
Jumping in the (deep end) as he calls it :)

Canon is a COOL dude! 
 He can even do flips off the diving board

Our sweet Nanna


Sorry I didn't get pictures of you Sharon, Shelly, and Aly.  I love you all!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Who did your cute header and background??

Karson & Alison said...

Thanks! I actually did it. It's not perfect though, couldn't get picture and border to match up correctly, how well. I found background on some website and made header on picnik.