The Swartz Story

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gaylord Texan (Day 1)

We went to Gaylord Texan in Grapevine this weekend with my family.  We had such a great time and truly enjoyed getting to spend time with them.  It was so nice there because almost everything was in the atrium, which was air conditioned, but felt like you were outside.

Some of the views of the hotel




We spent the afternoon walking around the atrium and checking out the hotel

My mom rented this scooter for my Dad, and he LOVED it!  He took off and explored everything and we couldn't keep up with him.  It was great to see him so happy and free. 

Then we got ready and went to dinner at Salt Grass Steak house.  It was really yummy!  I don't know why, but I totally forgot to take pictures of the food.  I always do.



 After dinner we went back to hotel and did some more exploring and took a lot of pictures.  I like taking pictures and I want to take as many as I can so I can remember every moment.







1 comment:

MLP said...

SO fun!!! You all look FANTASTIC! So glad you had so much fun:)))