God blessed me with a teaching position two weeks ago. YES, it was two weeks after school had already started, and YES we had to get everything ready in one weekend. When I say "we", I mean me, my husband, my family, and his family. I am so blessed to have family who support me and who spent their whole weekend helping me decorate the classroom. Not to mention my "new" class was due to numbers, so 3-4 kids were moved from their orginal class into mine. So they're also going through a new transition too. YES, it was crazy and stressul. YES, it was totally God and his timing. YES, I know this was God showing me HE is in control and not to worry, because HE will take care of me. YES, it all happened in a way I never would have thought, but it was God and HE is good and now I know this was what was best for me and how HE planned it. I am so blessed.
It has been wild and crazy and stressful, but I am enjoying teaching and I have a great class. I also have a great team! They are all so nice and helpful and have answered any questions I've had and have offered to help any time I need it. I still have a lot to learn, but I know this is going to be a great year and that is where God wants me!
Here are some pictures of my classroom!
3 comments:
Wow! Nothing like jumping right in! So happy for you-your classroom is ADORABLE! I know the kids love it and you. :)
I'm so proud of you! Your room is so adorable!!!!
Thanks ladies!
Post a Comment