I grew up in a home with all girls, except for my dad. So I didn't know a lot about little boys until my mom started keeping kids in their house. I helped her out a lot before I was married and fell in LOVE with those sweet BOYS.
This summer we went on a couple play dates with two of the sweet boys my mom used to keep. They have since moved on to big school, but we still like to stay in touch. We are actually really close to all the kids and their families that my mom keeps. I love that and I know my parents will be awesome grandparents one day.
My mom kept this sweet boy from the time he was only 2 months old until he went to kindergarten. We had a fun day going to the jump place and then eating at Casa Ole.
My mom kept this sweet boy from the time he was 2 until he went to preschool. We had fun going to Poppa Rollo's and eating pizza and playing games.
Then last Friday we went to see some of our good family friends. My friend Barbara and her 2 BOYS and her mom. We used to live next to each other when I was really little and Adrienne was a baby. We had a great time recalling memories and catching up on the present. Her boys are so cute!
3 comments:
Maybe God is preparing all of us for little Swartz boys some day.
How fun!!! Love ya, Mom
Maybe God is preparing all of us for some sweet little Swartz boys some day. How fun!!! Love ya, Mom
Lol, Mrs. Keeton! Great post, Alsion. I may have to steal some of your pics. We had a wonderful time with you, your mom, and Adrienne. Thanks so much for coming to visit!
Post a Comment